As you save money and time to download and play Stories Untold Nintendo Switch game you can buy and compare game key from reliable stores. The activation procedure for the game could be accessed from the site while you download and play the game with your friends.
For providing reliable, safe and trustable stores we frequently and manually communicate and test the resources provided for ensuring the price and services are best.
After saving a Stories Untold Nintendo Switch game key on the platforms, the game is made available to you in the particular platform following which it could be accessed for free download at any moment.
Your comments and feedback are welcomed which will aid us in maintenance of services as well as to raise the trust factor on digital download purchase through the store page.
Enjoy keyofgames.com for best deals game.
ABOUT THIS GAME
Now available on MacOS (note: dedicated graphics card is *highly recommended* for the best experience)
“Stories Untold” is a narrative-driven experimental adventure game, that bends the genre into something completely unique. Combining a mix of classic text-adventure, point-and-click and more, 4 short stories are packaged together into a single mysterious anthology that has been described as “a fantastic, fascinating example of interactive visual storytelling” (Telegraph 5/5) and earning widespread critical acclaim since release.
The game pulls together 80s retro nostalgia, innovative and experimental genre-defying gameplay, and tense, phycological horror to create “one of the most fascinating and unique tales you can play this year” (GameSpew 9/10).
The first Episode “The House Abandon” is now available for free via a demo, to give you a glimpse of what is in store in the full game.
“Stories Untold” was developed by No Code, a Glasgow based ex-AAA development team headed up by Jon McKellan (Alien: Isolation) and Omar Khan.
– Four unique stories, with their own settings, gameplay and mechanics.
– Play mind-bending text adventures, process radio transmissions and conduct experiments on bizarre artifacts
– Gorgeous retro-aesthetic brings back vivid memories, or a glimpse into what was.
– Sublime synth-wave horror soundtrack, inspired by 80s horror soundtracks.
– Achievements to unlock, and narrative secrets to discover
– Genre-hopping: from psychological horror, to tense mystery and terrifying sci-fi; Stories Untold is truly “4 stories, 1 nightmare”.